Finally we decided today to provide a big part of our Plex-XML framework to the community for free. While using this along with your existing CA Plex license you will be able to build Plex web applications without additional costs or run time license fees.
What is included?
You will get…
- all necessary Plex models you need to build a web application with Plex and Plex-XML
- our Securtiy-Model for inheritance with user, group, role, function and multi tenant management
What is not included?
You won’t get…
- add-ons to the framework that are protected by third party licenses. You will need to download, license and link them into Plex-XML by yourself
- source code of some of the JAR files
- some of our add-on Plex models like Document-Management, Activities and Web-Spreadsheets
Yes, for sure…
- you can get support by using our Plex-XML Wiki
- you can use our tutorial that will be a part of the bundle
- on demand you will be able to sign different kinds of support agreements with us to get more support options, urgent bug fixes, training or manpower
- we are using free software all day long and would like to give something back
- we have been asked from several sites if they can use Plex-XML
- we think Plex-XML is a great piece of software and we would like to see it being used in more projects than we can handle by ourselves
- after you drop us a line and let us know that you would like to receive a copy of the free Plex-XML stuff
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.